When to Expect Your Order
Once your order is placed, there is a mandatory 24-hour payment processing period. Once we ship your order, you will immediately receive a tracking number to the email you provided us with within 5-7 business days. business days do not include weekends or holidays. Expedited shipping is only 3-7 business days.
Once your order is shipped, tracking information will be emailed to the email address you provided us at checkout.
Please note: During peak holiday times, we may need an extra business day to send your tracking information and to ship your order.
Tracking Your Order
When your order has shipped, we will send you a confirmation email that includes your tracking number so that you can follow the progress of your shipment.
1. USPS First class mail (2-5 business days) *This option will only appear if your order weighs under one pound.
2. USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days)
3. Free Shipping (2-5 business days)
1. USPS First class mail (14 – 20 business days) *This option will only appear if your order weighs under four pounds.
2. USPS Priority mail (6 -14 business days)
3. USPS Express Mail (5 -10 business days)
*All international packages may be processed through customs regulations which may cause a slight delay with delivery times*
A customs duty is a tariff or tax on the importation of goods. Commercial goods not yet cleared through customs are held in a customs area, often called a bonded store, until processed.
All applicable custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. Custom authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package. It is at the sole discretion of custom agents to release your package.